Polyurethane foam refers to construction chemicals and is a one-component polyurethane sealant that is polymerized in air due to its moisture. If the humidity of the air during installation work is less than fifty percent, then the mating surfaces must be further moistened to improve the adhesion properties.
Polyurethane foam replaces the classic building materials (cement, plaster mixes, traditional insulation and so on) in places with difficult access to voids that require filling and sealing.
Designation of foam
Foam is everywhere used in the process of repair and construction works and is intended for:
- installation, sealing and sealing of window and door openings, engineering communications;
- sound and heat insulation of premises;
- filling openings and voids, including bulk ones;
- fixing of elements of interior decoration, facades of buildings and structures, roofing.
- To destination assembly foam happens professional and household.
The first is made in a gun . Using a gun reduces foam consumption, improves the quality of the product at the outlet and speeds up the execution of work.
The second is equipped with a pipe adapter , designed for one-off small-scale work and low complexity that do not require high qualifications.
- By seasonality of application, the foam is divided into all-season with a working temperature range from minus ten to plus thirty degrees Celsius, summer (from plus five to plus forty ° C), winter (from minus eighteen to plus thirty ° C).
- By fire resistance assembly foam is divided into three main classes - B1, B2, B3 (from the refractory used in the installation of refractory doors, to the usual combustible).
- One of the important criteria when choosing a foam is the degree of its expansion before complete freezing. Actual when filling large voids and installing structures that are sensitive to excessive pressure.
- According to the production version it can be budget or meet high quality standards.
Choosing a brand of mounting foam
Not only the quality of the product at the output, but also the duration of the trouble-free operation of the entire construction object as a whole depends on the brand of the assembly foam.
You can buy PENOSIL polyurethane foam (10% of the European Union market, produced since 1998 in Estonia), REMONTIX wholesale (from the box to pallets at a special price ) and retail ( from one unit ) from a warehouse in Kharkov with delivery to Kiev, Dnepr, Poltava, Zaporozhye, Odessa, Lviv and other cities of Ukraine.